RE: print : Where is the "-C" option gone?

It's on http://zsh.sunsite.dk/Doc/Release/zsh.html#IDX1

> AFAIK, the '-C' option to print was introduced in version 4.1.1.

Interestingly, this is not mentioned in
http://zsh.sunsite.dk/releases.html

So maybe the problem is not within zsh, but with inaccuracies in the
docs on zsh.sunsite.dk....

Ronald
--
Ronald Fischer (phone +49-89-63676431)