function colors in cygwin

Hello!

Maybe someone can help me with the following problem. I'm using cygwin
under Windows. There in /etc/zshrc I had

autoload colors
colors
# use color names for prompt etc.

Everything was working fine. But yesterday I did an upgrade to the
system, and it installed zsh version 4.3.2. And guess what, now at start
up zsh complains

/etc/zshrc:2 colors: function definition file not found.

I've checked /usr/share/zsh/4.3.2/functions and the colors file is
there. What could be wrong?

TIA