Re: cvsvimdiff zshism

FYI there are 2 of these sorts of scripts in the vim scripts repository.
The first [1] is a vim plugin that you run from inside vim and it compares
the working file against cvs. The second [2] is a shell script (ksh) which
diffs the current version or optionally specified revisions.

[1] http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1214
[2] http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1777

I've been using a slightly modified version of 1214 for a while now and it
works well. 1777 is new, just noticed it myself, so I don't have any
experience with it.

My changes to 1214 are to fix a couple of annoyances I had with it, I've
attached my changes (gzipped diff) in case you want them.

--

John Eikenberry
[jae@xxxxxxxx - http://zhar.net]