Re: Zoo: zsh oriented object

Hi Nikolai,

> Hahaha, this is so incredibly on crack...I love it!

I'm very happy that you love it. I almost wrote it for you ;)

> I have no idea how useful this is,
> but there's certainly a coolness factor over it.

Well.. for the moment, it's just to encapsulate some parameters to deal
with flags of certain commands. For example:

# create an ad object that deals with ActiveDirectory
# ( objectClass=user, sAMAccountname ... )
new Ldap ad ...
$ad Isa ActiveDirectory

# create an ad object that deals with Posix schema
# ( objectClass=posixAccount, uid ... )
new Ldap directory ...
$directory Isa PosixDirectory

apply=( User mc passwd toto )

$ad $apply
$directory $apply

very simple use but i still find it very usefull!

regards
mc