GetfFilesize with highest performance

Hi,

 (I dont know, whether this is a zshy question or
 tocuhes other areas...depends on the solution of
 the problem ;)

 I have a _lot of_ files and I want to get the file size from each
 file. I know, that some features of zsh could replace commands like
 "find" -- especially if only a part of find's functionality is
 used,

 What would be the best way to get the size of a file
 performancewise?

 Thanks a lot for your help in advance ! :)
 Have a nice weekend!
 mcc