zap/del to char

I just enabled my zsh to use the emacs like function zap-to-char, but
it seems like the two zsh functions, (1) zap-to-char and (2) delete-to-char are reversed in function.

To wit: emacs's zap-to-char, is inclusive and deletes the character.
     zle's does not and it should in my opinion
     zle's "delete-to-char", however performs the zap-to-character function right.

So it looks like the definitions got swapped around.

I think that since zap-to-char was made for emacs users, in principle, that zap-to-char ought to work like emacs'.

Regards,
  Darel Henman