vi-caps-lock-panic

Hey fellas,

In the zshzle manpage I found the following:

      vi-caps-lock-panic
             Hang until any lowercase key is pressed.  This is for  vi  users
             without the mental capacity to keep track of their caps lock key
             (like the author).

This would be super useful to me, (I'm like the author (-: ) but how
do you use it?  I mean, if I have to press a key to invoke it, I might
as well just look down to see if the caps lock light is on.

Thanks!

-fREW