Re: screen and zsh: prompt

On 5/25/07, fREW <frioux@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all,

I figured out why the screen status command that Mikael showed me
doesn't work.  I have the following line in my .screenrc:

hardstatus string '%{= mK}%-Lw%{= KW}%50>%n%f* %t%{= mK}%+Lw%< %{=
kG}%-=%D %d %M %Y %c:%s%{-}'

Basically that has something like what a panel in a window manager
would have.  It has a small section on the bar containing the title of
each terminal (which of course you can change with ^aA) and a clock at
the far right.  If I figure out a way to have BOTH the autocommand and
the hardstatus string I will email the list again with that.

-fREW

This kinda works:

hardstatus string '%{= mK}%-Lw%{= KW}%50>%n%f* %h%{= mK}%+Lw%< %{=

Basically what that does is have the hardstatus that Mikael was
defining in the little panel at the bottom, but only if you switch to
that panel.  Now I imagine that you could change it so that instead of
showing it down there, it would show it in the xterm status by using
the escapes for that.  I'll look into that some more and post that to
if I get time for it.

-fREW