Re: what is the email ID of "Paul Falstad" ?

On 7/14/07, arnuld <geek.arnuld@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 7/14/07, Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> arnuld wrote:

> > i sent an email at this id:  pfalstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and it
> > failed permantly. i got that from here:
> > http://zsh.dotsrc.org/Intro/intro_1.html#SEC1
> >
> > does anybody know the email ID of "Paul Falstad" ?

> That address is about a decade and a half out of date.  However, if it's
> anything zsh-related it's better going here since pfalstad hasn't had a
> lot to do with it since leaving Princeton.

no it is regarding the license. if you can provide me his ID, i will be thankful

If you're asking for his email /address/, then, according to
http://falstad.com/, send him a line at www@xxxxxxxxxxxx  I'm not sure
if this is the one and the same Paul Falstad, though.

 nikolai