Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: what is the email ID of "Paul Falstad" ?
- X-seq: zsh-users 11637
- From: "Nikolai Weibull" <now@xxxxxxxx>
- To: arnuld <geek.arnuld@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: what is the email ID of "Paul Falstad" ?
- Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:55:45 +0200
- Cc: "ZSH Users" <zsh-users@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=HAzDMP5NLIarpbqW5WVT0g4WUKr1UCdReQJefltPnUkYka4m5PD5Dk7z9BXSYQJEdj4qqO/rW0hbTzKS8irdzdpBQVqrrmGgLxVyscaZG2zXGVkAXMpt0r11Chy87zLKtVs5aoESTKGbXAo6Us8/kSl+oqns2FwQU2IJIDEM06c=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=SmlWytrJDEQPltCHL8QygSwoZ+ndj0ioEhcouhaCTRRgRVasSB4MsOfZE3zoBULn1bINE6VkzEYa/XhGYAhu3pnEAq5Hi8Lfw/xyIWTZxVh1PkT76U9gWui2yDNSLI+wj+WArrFGu453JCiYo804uHs0BdJqi2VrF+x9Ow31DbE=
- In-reply-to: <ecc395cb0707132110w1361e63ch7c1970b360f524a3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <geek.arnuld@xxxxxxxxx> <ecc395cb0707130959r647bf043m5ce53a8a7e3fd903@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <200707132208.l6DM8cEl003925@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <ecc395cb0707132110w1361e63ch7c1970b360f524a3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: nikolai.weibull@xxxxxxxxx
On 7/14/07, arnuld <geek.arnuld@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 7/14/07, Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> arnuld wrote:
> > i sent an email at this id: pfalstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and it
> > failed permantly. i got that from here:
> > http://zsh.dotsrc.org/Intro/intro_1.html#SEC1
> > does anybody know the email ID of "Paul Falstad" ?
> That address is about a decade and a half out of date. However, if it's
> anything zsh-related it's better going here since pfalstad hasn't had a
> lot to do with it since leaving Princeton.
no it is regarding the license. if you can provide me his ID, i will be thankful
If you're asking for his email /address/, then, according to
http://falstad.com/, send him a line at www@xxxxxxxxxxxx I'm not sure
if this is the one and the same Paul Falstad, though.
Messages sorted by: