Allow completion to work with files starting with = (equal sign)

Hi all,

Some of my files and directories have names beginning with = (the
equal sign). By using "unsetopt EQUALS", I can disable the standard
behaviour for =, and thus am able to use them properly. One thing that
still doesn't work, though, is the completion of filenames. Typing "cd
=fo" and TAB doesn't autocomplete to =foo, for example. (Completion
works fine for me otherwise.) How can I change this behaviour?

Regards,
FX