Re: ZSH (CVS) configure problem?

Helmut Jarausch wrote:
> I've tried to build zsh (from CVS) with the "multibyte" configure
> option. But in that case, the linker fails because it now needs
> -lncursesw -ldl  instead of just -lncurses.
> The build without this options ran just fine.

I don't understand what you're saying; configure doesn't search ncursesw
unless you tell it to.  Do you mean configure is finding ncurses but
linking is failing at some point?  Also, multibyte mode is now handled
automatically if it's avilable:  what options are you changing that cause
it to fail?  Could you say

- what arguments you're passing to configure
- what libraries configure is coming up with
- what error is being produced during building.

Thanks.