Re: since 4.3.4, artifact-appearance at prompt

On Nov 3,  7:43pm, Russell Hoover wrote:
} Subject: since 4.3.4, artifact-appearance at prompt
}
} If, at my zsh prompt, I hit return several times quickly (to repeat the
} appearance of the prompt for several lines in a row), such that sometimes
} a blank line appears before the prompt does, I always now get, at the
} leftmost column of the blank line, the appearance of a percent-sign
} backgrounded in orange.

You're witnessing effects of the new PROMPT_SP option, apparently combined
either with some race condition on echoing the newlines you're typing, or
with an odd right-margin line-wrap behavior of your terminal emulator.