Re: outputting quotes in a command

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 01:54:42PM +0100, Frank Terbeck wrote:
> Eric Smith <es@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > I want to output from a script the following command
> > (obviously where I will have foo bar as variables).
> >
> >  $  mutt -f foo -e 'push "<limit> ~f bar ~d <2w^M"'
> > Where ^M represents a carriage return
>
> That works here (unless I'm misunderstanding you).
> Note, that you can use:
>
>   % mutt -f foo -e 'push "<limit> ~f bar ~d <2w<enter>"'
[...]

You may also want to consider "mairix" for mail box indexing.
mairix integrates very well with mutt.

For those interested, I can share my mairix+zsh+mutt
customizations (where mairix is invoked within mutt via a zsh
script that handles a command line with history and completion).

Cheers,
Stephane