Re: sticky-notes script [was: Zsh - push current command on history without executing it]

On Jan 15,  5:57pm, Jean-Rene David wrote:
}
} * Bart Schaefer [1/13/2008 3:00 AM]:
}
} > # Invoked as a command, behave like zed, but write a history file
} > setopt extendedhistory nobanghist
} > fc -ap $STICKYFILE $STICKYSIZE $STICKYSIZE
}
} This is very nice, but the line above gives me:
}
} sticky-notes:fc:49: not interactive shell

Sorry; the #!/bin/zsh line was mostly just pro-forma, the script is
really intended to be an autoloaded function:

	autoload -U sticky-note

However, I believe you can fix the script by changing the #! line to

	#!/bin/zsh -fi

I'll commit that change to CVS.