Re: timeout problem in ssh sessions

On Feb 12, 12:34am, Andy Spiegl wrote:
}
} every second time or so when I exit zsh in a ssh-session the connection
} doesn't close for a very long time (several minutes).
} What's confusing me especially is that it doesn't happen every time.

If you have or can install "lsof" it would be very interesting to find
out to what file descriptor 3 is connected -- or more generally, what
are all the open descriptors in ssh, after the zsh process has exited.

It looks from the strace output as if it might be something related to
the ssh-agent, but it's hard to tell without having seen the trace at
the point where that descriptor was opened.