A 'complete' reference of CTRL key combinations?

Hi all,

I am pondering to map quite a few things to various CTRL-$key
combinations and wonder if there is a reference of which keys should
be considered 'taken' and which are free.

My zshrc is in wide use among friends, coworkers and co-students,
so I want to minimize any impact this might have for advanced users.
Yes, most of them will be able to map away what they don't like, but
as I push updates automatically, this is ackward, creates problems
for people advancing to advanced users (scnr) and is just bad style :)

Thanks,
Richard