Re: "convert" completion

As resize is probably one of the most often used parameters for convert, I already noticed that this is not working, but forgot to check it.
Well, to come to the point: it is mentioned 3 times in _imagemagick, you're right. But because this is a metafunction for a metapackage this 3 times are for different apps (drop the -c argument for grep): (import), (montage) and (mogrify). This means the (convert)-part is just not up-to-date or not complete.