Re: bounty available for anyone willing to help update my zshrc...

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 2:22 AM, James Cox <imajes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> i think it's not much more than a couple hours work, so $100 should cover
> it; entries via email with suggestions for the most awesome zsh feature you
> like.
>
> thanks, and apologies if people find this somewhat offensive. :)

I don't think anyone is offended, but a good zshrc has grown over months
and years. Also, there is no way of knowing what you consider cool and
what you consider annoying. Additionally, posting your zshrc would help.

I can offer you my zshrc which has 1219 lines, free of charge. Of course,
if you want to spend money, I, and possibly a few others on this list who
also have great zshrc files you can steal from/take over completely, do
have an amazon wishlist and a paypal account ;)

Richard

PS: If I were you, I would buy From Bash to Z Shell with that money :)