Re: Ignore insecure directories and continue

On Jun 15, 10:04pm, zzapper wrote:
}
} It goes away if I disable compinit.
} I guess it's a path problem. I will start eliminating sections of my .zshenv

That's probably the answer for "grep", but the "insecure directories"
problem is going to be related to $fpath, not $path.

On the PC where this works without complaint, do:

zsh% ls -l $fpath

Then do the same on the machine where you get the "insecure" complaint
and compare.  If there are world- or group-writable directories on the
second machine that aren't writable on the first, make the permissions
on the second machne match the first.