Re: keys not working?

"Peter Menzel" wrote:
> I recently switched to Fedora and use zsh there.
> The problem I encounter, is that my Home, End and Delete keys do not
> work properly any longer.
> I have no problem with those keys with the bash and never had this
> problem with zsh in Ubuntu.
> Did anyone had the same problem?

This is not just system-specific, but terminal-specific too, and you
need the right key bindings which aren't in the ~/.zshrc you posted.  So
you're relying on the system's initialisation files; these don't usually
bind those keys.  Hence I don't know enough about your setup to say
what's happening.

Anyway, see http://zsh.sunsite.dk/Guide/zshguide04.html#l96 for some hints
although I think the corresponding section in "From Bash to Zsh"
(http://www.apress.com/book/view/1590593766) is probably clearer since
it's been better edited.

pws