Re: A scheme to manage several ZSH config file collections?

"Richard Hartmann" wrote:
> Other than sending a HUP/USR1/USR2 and trapping it in all other
> zsh-newuser-install, are there any other mechnanisms that would
> enable the other instances to know that a configuration decission
> has been made?

So you're worrying about the case where multiple shells have started,
discovered that there's no .zshrc, and are all waiting for user input?

No, I don't think there's an easy way round; you'd have to trap that in
the function.  They could sleep waiting for input and checking for
.zshrc, I suppose, but that's a bit messy.