Re: bindkey vi esc / k - beginning of line hatred

"Jerry Rocteur" wrote:
> > On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 07:55:15 +0200 (CEST)
> > "Jerry Rocteur" <macosx@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> I'm flabbergasted that
> [... deleted]
> >>
> >> Nope, when I hit esc nothing happens, I start typing nothing happens, I
> >> hit return and zsh searches my history for what I typed in the blind.
> >
> > This sounds like a bug, but I haven't heard of it before.
>
> I find that when I type zsh things start to happen as they should.

Does this mean you were in zsh before, but with some kind of different
environment from the one you usually use?  If so, it may still be a
bug... obviously, we'd like to know how to provoke it if you ever happen
to find out.  I presume since I haven't heard of it it must be quite
hard, so I'm not particularly worried.