history (was: cool features like completion of abbreviated directory hierarchies?)

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 04:02:08PM -0700, Eric De Mund wrote:
[...]
> I'm now in my 19th year of using Zsh
[...]

Hi Eric,

Is zsh really that old? For some reason, 1991 was the date I had
in mind for the first public release.

But I can see some code copyrighted 1990. The changelog in the
current sources go only as far back as 2.6-beta1 (1994), I think
I must have started using it around 97 so probably a 3.x
already.

Is there any place where we can download the old releases? I
have got a 2.00.03 on my hard disk for some reason, but there's
no changelog in there I can see.

Cheers,
Stéphane