RE: Completion problem when `nocaseglob' is set

John Cooper wrote in

> Thanks for letting me know. 4.3.5 isn't available yet via Cygwin's
> setup.exe, so I've installed version 4.3.2, which doesn't exhibit the
> problem.
>
>     --- John.

Peter Castro maintains zsh on Cygwin
http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/index.html

Peter Castro at: doctorATfruitbatDOTorg

I'd like an new version with c:/ completion as well!

--
zzapper

http://www.successtheory.com/tips/zshtips.html
http://www.successtheory.com/tips/cygwintips.php   (in progress)