Re: Zsh configuration files

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 13:48, MaurÃÂcio <briqueabraque@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've just started using zsh in two computers. I
> configured zsh in one of them and copied .zshrc
> and .zcompdump to the other. However, the prompt
> in the second is different from the first. Are
> there other configuration files I forgot to
> copy?

Define different. If one has bold colors where the
other has light colors, it's a implementation detail
of the terminal emulator.

Most notably at the moment, Konsole 1.x (KDE 3)
employs lighter colors while Konsole 2.x (KDE 4)
uses bold. Bold is correct, but many terminals
don't adhere to that.

Richard