Re: Completion and dircolors problem

On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 17:51:20 +0100Thorsten Kampe <thorsten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tracked it down to the following setting in ~/.dircolors:
> LINK  target  # symbolic link ('target' = color is as for the file
>               # pointed to)
>
> Can someone of the zsh developers have a look at that? Might be an issue
> on the zsh side or on the dircolors side.

zsh doesn't use ~/.dircolors.  Usually you will have a zstyle to set
list-colors somewhere, possibly from $LS_COLORS.  Find out what it
contains and whether it contains something zsh doesn't support (see the
zsh/complist description in the zshmodules manual for what zsh does
support).

The specification "ln=target" is supported and I've just tested it
works.  I tried with the following:

zstyle :completion:*:default list-colors no=00 fi=00 di=01\;34 \
ln=target pi=40\;33 so=01\;35 do=01\;35 bd=40\;33\;01 cd=40\;33\;01 \
or=40\;31\;01 ex=01\;32