Re: Is this correct? Redirecting stdin/stout to implement a gdb-like "set inferior tty" in zshdb

> I've been doing something like this for a long time and history works
> for me, however ALWAYS_LAST_PROMPT doesn't (I have compctl completions
> configured in the script).  Any ideas why this doesn't work?

I just had to add the "i" flag to the invocation, i.e. "#!/bin/zsh -fi"
in my script and it now works.  Of course figuring that out took a
fair amount of time groveling through the zsh source code since I was
thrown off by the INTERACTIVE option being mis-documented as "-1".

Greg