Re: bindkey and vi mode question

[ Quoting Peter Stephenson in "Re: bindkey and vi mode question"... ]
> On Sat, 3 Jan 2009 11:01:24 +0100
> Miek Gieben <miek@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > It seems some of my keybindings are not activated for some
> > reason.
>
> It looks like you're saying the file works when sourced directly but not
> when sourced during the shell's start sequence.  You probably need to
> scatter some code through the startup files to see where it goes missing

Well... I've took your advice and I started digging. I'm now observing
the following.

This works:
bindkey "^p" history-beginning-search-backward-end
bindkey "^n" history-beginning-search-forward-end

These not: (arrow-up/down)
bindkey "^[[A" history-beginning-search-backward-end
bindkey "^[[B" history-beginning-search-forward-end

It seems that AFTER all my own zsh files are parsed,
my (viins) keymap is somehow reset (at least for arraw-up/down)

Very strange...

Regards,

--
 --Miek