zle page up / page down

Hi,

I've searched on this one for a colleague but I just can't find exactly what to do.

On Red Hat 5 Linux with zsh 4.2.6, in order to go up and down pages in our screens line buffer (screens being
gnome-terminal or KDE Console) you need to do shift page up or shift page down.

My colleague is used to hpterm on HP-UX with ksh where he just has to do page up and page down (without the shift key)

I can't find how to do this, I can't display this shift page up or shift page down behaviour with bindkey -L .

I have seen from Google searches that some people mention down-line-or-history or up-line-or-history but remapping
this to page up page down makes you go up and down in your history.

How do I change this shift page up / shift page down to page up / page down

Thanks in advance,

Jerry