Re: unset IFS - zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped) zsh

On Mon, 18 May 2009, Peter Stephenson wrote:

if i unset IFS i get:
 	zsh: segmentation fault (core dumped)  zsh

This is a bug:  can you work out what it was doing when that happened?
================

edge case. apparently it's the '(e)' in this line from my zshrc that's causing the trouble:
	${(e)PR_STUFF[FILLBAR]}

zshrc - http://smasher.org/zsh/

i'm not sure if this is a priority bug, but i still think that unsetting IFS should cause it to return to its default, rather than setting it to '\n'.

--
        ...atom

 http://atom.smasher.org/
 762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

	"We will, in fact, be greeted as liberators."
		-- Dick Cheney, 16 March 2003