rm somefile<tab> completion issues

Hi,

I've recently upgraded to Fedora 11 which comes with zsh 4.3.9
(zsh-4.3.9-4.fc11).  Since then I have been having issues with
rm completion.

Let me demonstrate:

% zsh -f
% autoload -Uz compinit
% compinit
% touch a ab

Now if I type this:
% ls a<TAB>

The completion offers both 'a' and 'ab'.

Now to my issue:
% rm a<TAB>

And 'ab' is completed with 'a' being proposed.

As a hint, it looks like:
% ls a<C-x h>
tags in context :completion::complete:ls::
    argument-rest options  (_arguments _ls (eval))
tags in context :completion::complete:ls:argument-rest:
    all-files  (_files _arguments _ls (eval))

While:
% rm a<C-x h>
tags in context :completion::complete:rm::
    argument-rest options  (_arguments _rm (eval))

But I do not see why this happens...

Thanks for any help, this has been driving me crazy ;)

Phil.