Re: making `cd` work unquoted

Thanks for the tips.

I agree that this ought to be a separate command.  I was hoping to make
something that could be a drop-in replacement for cd, but that doesn't
look possible.

Probably the best route for me to go is to create a function bound to a
hotkey which will either quote my current commandline or possibly quote
the previous command in my history stack.

I haven't had time to work on this, but when I do I'll report back with
my solution.

Thanks again