RE: [ksh emulation] zle and bindkey commands not available when called from /etc/kshrc

Hi Peter

The zmodload zsh/zle command works beautifully! I've added the following lines
to /etc/kshrc

autoload -Uz edit-command-line
zmodload -i zsh/zle
bindkey -M vicmd 'v' edit-command-line

Thanks for the help!

Regards

Tristan Terpelle

____

This message and any files transmitted with it are legally privileged and intended for the sole use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use or disclosure of the content of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or legal commitment on the part of EUROCONTROL, unless it is confirmed by appropriately signed hard copy.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the sender.