Re: Completion of UNC paths on Cygwin

On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:19:27 +0200
Nikolai Weibull <now@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Has anyone managed to set up completion of UNC paths on Cygwin?

If you mean immediately after the //, I think actually it's almost working.
I think it's a similar problem to the one Greg reported not so long ago:
it's generating the file names (host names in this case) but is hanging by
trying to stat every single path.  As usual with _path_files, however, all
simple tweaks seem to run into obscure problems.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited