named dirs and corrections

Hi!

Is it possible to give cdpath directories a higher priority than corrections during a "cd"? I have the following directory/file layout:

~/.foo/foo.settings
~/projects/foo

My cdpath is set to "~/projects".

So if I am in my home dir and do "cd foo" I get an

zsh: correct foo to .foo ? ([Y]es/[N]o/[E]dit/[A]bort)

After pressing n I end up in ~/projects/foo. I would like to turn off corrections for matching directories found in cdpath, so that I don't get the corrections prompt for cases, where a cdpath entry is found.

Is there a way to do that?

Any help will be appreciated,

cheers,

Andreas