Re: compaudit:74: _i_addfiles: assignment to invalid subscript range

On Thu 12/03/09 at 03:51 PM +0300, "Alexey I. Froloff" <raorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 01:52:05AM -0500, rj wrote:
> > I have this in my .zshrc:
> > # where to look for autoloaded function definitions:
> > fpath=( /usr/share/zsh/functions/* )
> Isn't $fpath already contains all zsh function directories?  Try
> to delete this line from your .zshrc.

You're absolutely correct.  I commented-out that line, and presto,
completion is now fully functional.  Commenting-out the line also got rid
of the compaudit warning.

Wonderful!  Thank you both!

--
           Osteopornosis: A degenerate disease.