Re: what is the effect of a percentage sign (%) as last character on the command line

Peter writes:
[...]
> All that said, of course the problem I had was entirely my fault.

Good to hear you solved it.
Care to share what the problem was? So people with a similar problem
could find a solution in the mailing list archives?

Regards, Frank

--
There are no threads in alt.binaries.pictures.erotica,
so there's no gain in using a threaded news reader.