Re: _screen calls non-existent program

Sebastian Stark wrote:
> Looking at _screen I see that the list of existing sessions should come from
>
>   _call_program screen-sessions $words[1] -ls
>
> Now I'm wondering what the screen-sessions command should look like,
> it is not available on any of my machines. To me it looks a bit like
> it is the same as screen itself, because of the -ls option. But than I
> don't get the $words[1] part.

`_call_program' enables you to actually *change* the used program via a
style. `screen-session' is the tag used with the command
style. "$words[1]" is the first word of the command the completion is
run on. In other words "screen". Thus, the default program being run
here is "screen -ls".

Regards, Frank

                                                  -- RFC 1925