Re: Bug in handling combination of extended globs and attributes

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 12:25:29 +0100
Klaus Ethgen <klaus+usenet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> when I use the following glob:
>    print -l *~bla~foo(D.|/)
>
> I get a list with only bla excluded. File/Directory foo is still in
> the result but shouldnt with my understanding.

Yes, it's explicitly documented that way and for some reason I didn't
see that and didn't implement it that way when I rewrote the pattern
matching code some years ago.  In fact, I can't work out what chaining
tilde expressions actually does at the moment.  I'll see if I can
remember enough to fix it.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited