Re: Configuring Keys F1 to F12

On Feb 10,  2:42pm, zzapper wrote:
}
} I've been trying to bindkey anything at all to the function keys without
} luck.
}
} (zsh, cygwin, dos window)

I'm not sure (never use cygwin) but I don't believe the function
keys are interpeted/converted by the dos window into any input being
delivered to the shell underneath. If you don't see *anything* in the
window when you press a function key -- particularly if you first press
ctrl-v and then follow that with the function key -- then ZLE has no way
to detect that the key has been pressed in the first place, and you'll
have to first look elsewhere for a way to cause the function keys to
send a string to the shell.