Re: Completion for yum

On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:57:10 +0900
cat.in.136 <cat.in.136@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm a Fedora user. I found a typo in the completion script _yum :
>    '--obseletes[enable obsoletes processing during updates]' \
> I believe "--obsoletes" is correct.
>
> In addition to this typo, I found a few option is missing.
> So I've updated the _yum file. I'm attaching it in this mail.

Thanks, I've committed this.  If you could send any further updates in the
form of a "diff -u" between the old the and new files, it would help make
sure we're not accidentally backing off any changes made by someone else.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>            Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1223 692070                   Cambridge Silicon Radio Limited