Mixing and multiple redirection of stderr/stdout

Hi,

I am wondering whether I can achieve the following with zsh:

Some script produces output on stdout and stderr, now I want

(1) redirect the sync-mix of stdout and stderr to some file file_mix
(2) redirect stdout to file_out
(3) redirect stderr to file_err

After reading the zsh-lovers man page I thought that it is possible.
However, I even fail when I try to achieve only (1) and (3) via

	./script > file_mix 2>&1 2>file_err

So I guess I completely did not get the point ... Could anybody
help me on this?

Michael