Re: 4.3.12 almost released

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 04:46:52 +0100, <dhenman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It would be good if a few people could do a full sanity check before I
> announce it properly.

Building on cygwin shows config and make run well.

$ make check
however fails in the following way. Which I assume is a cygwin specific problem or lack of functionality.

Not sure this is reassuring, but the problems you've seen --- with
<(...) substitutions and with zpty --- are certainly the places where
it's been difficult to get cygwin to play ball in the past.
<(...) has been rather frustrating as there seem to be implementations
that work on one or other version of Cygwin, but not on all, and with
no easy way of telling which is which.

Cygwin specific features don't get that much love and attention:
Peter Castro looks if he has time but I don't think he's had much
recently.

pws

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog