Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: How to learn zsh
- X-seq: zsh-users 16109
- From: Mike Hernandez <sequethin@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: zsh-users@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: How to learn zsh
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:15:00 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:subject:from:to:in-reply-to:references :content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer :content-transfer-encoding; bh=csLFoEXefiT/65G7odiQgwgzBIJebbZzhhJXq5WfewQ=; b=I+tAOUlcBjPy7A2AH30YxeVo/WV6tP17ZSUqSnmLfRJ1sapYVlUvVZzqFQEXwcO39q mx4T/fcJ9R75RTll9k1DSh71LtPdsU/YMxIDk0CPUNxtlovUHikhKnrM7qM7X20XkvEe X6yn5+uep/AWF3TU1DnAaLToZmh+0IFP7dfeU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=subject:from:to:in-reply-to:references:content-type:date:message-id :mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; b=FFTRtOwLx7c77BdgRuhS2L7y7Cfy39vImywSAfwgBoElW108GVL0XiMZfyiVW+4Mpf efVBmL96IR9/ZNKKFogAGe8RW8PrSy5cmnSMpLU3/UjhEKcnZuSqWekFTfWezqGAoq4n Q6WdkMNl9CwmsoBuxttp9cnMii9Nrdu33vz/Y=
- In-reply-to: <BANLkTi=XFuiG0r=2-S=FEvsTciOH-DfFNw@mail.gmail.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <r422Ps-1068i-71FE5F79F7E54102B749186CA9987744@Air.local> <BANLkTi=XFuiG0r=2-S=FEvsTciOH-DfFNw@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 17:05 +0200, İsmail Dönmez wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:59 PM, TJ Luoma <luomat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I have been using zsh for years, but I don't think I have ever really
> > progressed beyond the 'advanced beginner' stage.
> > As such, I don't think I am taking advantage of all that zsh has to offer,
> > and therefore am no doubt doing some things "the hard way" because I don't
> > know any better.
> > Is there a resource out there designed for folks like me? I tried Googling
> > but didn't have much success.
> "Best of ZSH tips"  is a good resource for advanced tips.
>  http://www.rayninfo.co.uk/tips/zshtips.html
Also check out the Zsh Lovers guide: http://grml.org/zsh/zsh-lovers.html
And the book From Bash to Zsh. Great stuff!
Messages sorted by: