Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: How to learn zsh
- X-seq: zsh-users 16112
- From: İsmail Dönmez <ismail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Peter Stephenson <Peter.Stephenson@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: How to learn zsh
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:52:21 +0200
- Cc: Zsh Users <zsh-users@xxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=namtrac.org; s=www; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=/JcVcE+LLymhNqUo1Lja1jWY5yE48iOv/SipqcG1qag=; b=OCdUbpHhWKV/XiqQqmj7vk+s8wC7rRqsWGkTZEXBLtvjlOSvQRRSLZpDfqirtvZMIB U9UnAh8yISm/2NLkYqj0Avfh5ZwZI3RspUSHEIF4/wBi+5J+furYne+1zB3c8yFlnABk WDh0xFmeBHKBCgLTtff39i5KU9929ZYsZ+aMI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=namtrac.org; s=www; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; b=ebZ8xhBX//LqVbQymfzZoiv0kOBllCovzf2pFI9S7VrshVXPV6hbjh0HFhkLrSf0WL HtJ+RsNI9oZ1zGH6PrWZ5y4wEWcIPLMcHWannLCRubasbXEfGQb0gsSEoef8/jNe2Yia XpxRpQQN9R12ug1rzOPYHJ/6qoF6G/BHh8eQ4=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-id: Zsh Users List <zsh-users.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-users-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <r422Ps-1068i-71FE5F79F7E54102B749186CA9987744@Air.local> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Peter Stephenson
> On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:59:10 -0400
> TJ Luoma <luomat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I have been using zsh for years, but I don't think I have ever
> > really progressed beyond the 'advanced beginner' stage.
> > As such, I don't think I am taking advantage of all that zsh has
> > to offer, and therefore am no doubt doing some things "the hard
> > way" because I don't know any better.
> > Is there a resource out there designed for folks like me? I
> > tried Googling but didn't have much success.
> Hmm, looks like we need to do some work at http://www.bash2zsh.com/.
Never heard of it, thanks for sharing! :)
Messages sorted by: