Re: vcs_info

Am 15.09.2011 11:15, schrieb Julien Nicoulaud:
> By the way, does anyone know a way to make vcs_info ignore this $HOME repo
> without ignoring the nested repositories ? There is a "disable-patterns"
> style, but it matches the current working directory, and not the repo root
> directory...

I have achieved this by simply using ".config.git" as the git-repository
name for my $HOME. This makes sure, that under no circumstances I check
something into the HOME-git where it does not belong.

Then I used a simple alias:

alias config='GIT_DIR=$HOME/.config.git/ git --work-tree=$HOME'

(This also removes the nested-repository-problem of yours :))

- René