Re: Completion of autocd Doesn't Show all the Possible Matches

On Oct 14,  3:15pm, Bastien Dejean wrote:
}
}     setopt autocd
}
} For example, if I type:
}
}     c/<Tab>
}
} I only get four of the six possible directories starting with c in the
} current directory.

If you type the trailing slash, then zsh assumes that what you really
want to complete is what comes after the slash, that is, directories
INSIDE a directory whose name starts with "c"; so I would expect that
it's only showing you those directories that contain subdirectories.

(Trailing slashes that you type yourself are treated differently from
trailing slashes that are automatically added and thus auto-removable.)