Re: Q: _regex_arguments problem

On Fri, Dec 02, 2011 at 04:15:19PM +0000, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> The key point is that in this case you are given the whole command line
> at once, joined with NULLs
Oh, that explains a lot about the whole _regex_* stuff.

I've found so far, that the only utility function, that can
complete anything-but-space-separated list of values is _values.
And it accepts only predefined values.  My list of ids is not
static, it is fetched from remote server via executing special
ssh command, so I guess this problem is not related to _regex_*
completion, this is just not possible...

--
Regards,    --
Sir Raorn.   --- http://thousandsofhate.blogspot.com/