zkbd on OS X

Hi,

Since 4.3.5 or so[1], zkbd uses ${DISPLAY:-$VENDOR-$OSTYPE} instead of $VENDOR-$OSTYPE to identify which zkbd configuration file to use, and this is causing an error for me on OS X because $DISPLAY seems to be a temporary file (eg "/tmp/launch-PnqDjA/org.x:0").At the end of zkbd execution:

mv: rename /Users/dserodio/.zkbd/xterm.tmp to /Users/dserodio/.zkbd/xterm-/tmp/launch-PnqDjA/org.x:0: No such file or directory

Has anyone had this problem before? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel Serodio

[1] http://zsh.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=zsh/zsh;a=commitdiff_plain;h=bda53dc6d5135750c52f59b9cfbab39b161c0919