Re: if the file is not found the files is not found is the file not found

On Mar 4,  3:31pm, meino.cramer@xxxxxx wrote:
}
}      [ -f ${f}-[0-9]*.mp2 ]] && rm -f ${f}-[0-9]*.mp2

This won't work even if the files do exist, because you can't apply
a single "-f" test to the multiple files that result from the glob.

Also you've used "[" on the left but "]]" on the right, which is
mostly nonsense.  If you instead used [[ on the left then the glob
would not be expanded and the test would again fail.